InnDependent InnCentives rewards you for independent travel without costing the hotel owner a dime or making you figure out how to convert points to free nights. Stay 12 nights, and we’ll pick up the tab for the next night at any of our 20,000 member hotels. No blackout dates. No exceptions.
- Stay 12 nights. We’ll pick up the tab for your next night at any of our 20,000 member hotels.
- No blackout dates. No math to convert points to nights. No exceptions.
- The hotel won’t know you’re staying free, so you get the same service and perks as other guests.
- Enjoy unique independently-owned hotels instead of the cookie cutter chain next door.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I just joined. Can I collect nights for previous bookings?
- How do I collect nights if I wasn’t signed in to my account when I made a booking?
- How do I redeem a free night when I’m booking a hotel?
- Will my nights expire?
- What happens if I cancel a booking made with my free night?
- How do I collect nights?
- Can I combine two or more accounts?
- When are nights added to my account?
- Will the hotel I book know if I redeemed a free night?
If you have not yet completed your stay, you can attach your booking to your account. Unfortunately, you aren’t able to collect nights for stays that were completed prior to joining InnDependent InnCentives online.
You’ll need to add your booking to your account before you complete your stay. If you have already checked in for your hotel stay, please email email@example.com.
When you’ve collected 12 InnDependent InnCentives nights, you’ll get a credit for a future one night free at an eligible hotel. The value of the free night is equal to the average rate of the 12 nights you collected.
Your InnDependent InnCentives nights will expire after 24 months if there is no activity in your account. The 24-month period begins with the most recent activity in your account. As long as you stay with IVH hotels at least once every 24 months, your free nights do not expire.
If you cancel your booking before the hotel’s cancellation deadline, we’ll put your free night back in your account within 48 to 72 hours. You can then redeem the free night when you make your next reservation.
To collect InnDependent InnCentives nights and earn one free night for every twelve nights stayed at an eligible InnDependent InnCentives hotel, all you need is an InnDependent InnCentives account. Sign in every time you make a reservation.
We understand that some customers may have more than one account. Be sure to log in to the same account each time you make a booking. If you created two accounts on ibchotels.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
InnDependent InnCentives nights are applied to your InnDependent InnCentives account within 24-72 hours after the completion of your hotel stay.
No, hotels will not know if you are using a reward night for your stay, so you’ll get the same availability and same experience as anyone else who booked at that hotel.
Terms and Conditions
Our frequent traveler loyalty program, InnDependent InnCentives™ is for guests aged 18+ who signed up with a valid email address. When you book and stay 12 nights at eligible IVH hotels, you’ll get 1 night free to redeem at any IVH participating hotel. We work out the average value of all the 12 nights you’ve collected and give it back to you as a free night. You just pay taxes and fees. And if you choose a room that costs more, you only pay the difference. You can’t collect or redeem nights when you pay using a discount coupon or if you’re making a package booking. Read full terms and conditions.